1000′ Wireless range
Precise placement with untethered design
All-in-one static, gas and draft pressure
Record up to 8 readings at once* in Job Link App
The revolutionary new JL3KM2 Job Link® System Manometer probes give HVACR pros the freedom to work the way they want to — unrestricted by hoses, so technicians get readings from optimal locations on every system, every time.
Short hose length keeps things neat, and independent sensors allow for direct placement on test ports. Measure between zones without snaking a hose past the door. Dial in gas pressure of a furnace. Optimize total external static pressure of equipment. Pinpoint duct leaks and restrictions. Increase comfort and do more.
Unlike traditional dual port manometers, Fieldpiece’s revolutionary untethered design lets contractors place each probe independently in exact locations, to see up to 8 reliable pressure readings at once* — all fed directly into the Fieldpiece Job Link app for maximum convenience.
Measure and view real-time return static, supply static, and total external static pressure all at once from up to 1000′ away. Get single, dual or multiport measurements with the freedom to work the way technician like, from anywhere on the job site. They now have the versatility they’ve always needed.
*Dual measurements available at launch. Up to 8 measurements available Summer 2020. Individual probes also available, part number JL3MN.
JL3KM2 Job Link Manometer Kit
- Reliable pressure regardless of location
- Long range wireless
- All-in-one static, gas and draft pressure
- Accurate and stable measurements
- Individual pressure readouts
- Find Inlet and Outlet gas pressures
- Switchable P1 – P2 indicator
- Job Link® System app compatible
- Easy zero to atmosphere
- (2) JL3MN Manometer Probe
- (2)ASP2 Static Pressure Probe and Hose
- (2) Brass Screw Fitting with Extra Hose
- (2) Slide Gas Adapter
- (4) AAA Batteries
- (1) Padded Case
- Minimum Device Requirement:BLE 4.0 devices running iOS® 7.0 or Android™ 5.0 (Latest compatibility at www.fieldpiece.com)
- Compatible Media: Dry, non-corrosive gas
- Pressure Port: Tube connector for flexible tubing (4.5 to 8mm ID)
- Units of Measure: inWC, mmWC, mbar, psi, Pa
- Accuracy and Ranges:
inWC: ±0.02 on 0.00 to ±2.00 (±1.5% FS on 2.00 to ±60.00);
mmWC: ±0.5 on 0.0 to ±51.0 (±1.5% FS on 51.0 to ±1500.0);
mbar: ±0.05 on 0.00 to ±5.00 (±1.5% FS on 5.00 to ±150.00);
psi: ±0.001 on 0.000 to ±0.072 (±1.5% FS on 0.072 to ±2.165);
Pa: ±5 on 0 to 498 (±1.5% FS on 498 to ±14930)
- Maximum Overload Pressure: 321.08 inWC (11.6 psi; 80.0 kPa)
- Battery Type: 2 x AAA, NEDA 24A, IEC LR03
- Battery Life: 150 hours typical alkaline. LED slow-blinks red when battery replacement is needed.
- Auto Power Off: 2 hours (APO can be disabled)
- Wireless Range: 1000 feet (305 meters) line of sight. Obstructions affect distance.
- Radio Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Operating Environment: -10°F to 122°F (-23°C to 50°C) at <75% RH
- Storage Temperature: -10°F to 140°F (-23°C to 60°C) at <80% RH (with batteries removed)
- Temperature Coefficient: 0.1 x (specified accuracy) per 1.8°F (-10°F to 64°F, 82°F to 122°F), per 1°C (-23°C to 18°C, 28°C to 50°C)
- Weight: 0.30 lbs (137 g)