- 6 CFM flow rate with 15 microns ultimate vacuum
- ½ HP AC motor
- RunQuick™ Oil Change System offers on-the-fly oil change in seconds
- Backlit oil reservoir – allows you to view condition of oil and system
- Extra oil bottle storage
- Port Sizes: (1) 1/4”, (2) 3/8”, (1) 1/2” for easy hose connections
- Sturdy base stays upright
- Small footprint – 1,346 cubic inches
- Quarter-turn gas ballast with LED indicator
- Convenient, removable cord storage
Shorter evacuations. More business.
Pick up a VP67 Vacuum Pump if you want to make more service calls per day. This new lightweight, portable and powerful pump performs system evacuations faster, freeing you up to visit more customers. It has a wide, sturdy base, powerful motor and the legendary Fieldpiece toughness masters of the trade have come to expect.
Change oil on the fly.
Since it’s a Fieldpiece vacuum pump, the VP67 uses our revolutionary RunQuick™ Oil Change System. This allows you to change the pump’s oil in 20 seconds without making a mess and without turning off the pump. Never lose vacuum again.
Small and mighty.
With a small footprint, the VP67 can go just about anywhere, along with its ½ HP AC motor that has all the power you need to quickly pull a deep vacuum. Plus, it comes with four in-line ports to make hose routing easy — even for three different size hoses.
You need one of the industry’s best pumps.
• (1) VP67 Vacuum Pump
• (2) 8 oz. oil
• (1) Appropriate plug based on country
- Flow Rate: 6CFM
- Oil Capacity: 8oz (237mL)
- Oil Compatibility: Fieldpiece Vacuum Pump Oil (Highly refined and optimized for proper sealing and lubrication)
- Fieldpiece part numbers: OIL8X3, OIL32, OIL128
- Oil Backlight: Blue LED
- Oil Drain: Ball valve
- Port Sizes: (1) 1/4”, (2) 3/8”, (1) 1/2”
- Compressor: Rotary vane, two stage
- Motor: 1/2 HP AC
- RPM: 3440
- Power Source: 120 VAC @ 60 Hz 1 phase
- Nominal Current Draw: 5.0 AAC
- Ultimate Vacuum at Input Ports: 15 microns
- Dimensions: 7.9 inch x 11.7 inch x 16.0 inch (201 mm x 296 mm x 406 mm)
- Weight: 29 lb / 13.2 kg
- Operating Environment: 30°F to 122°F (-1.1°C to 50°C)