- 10 CFM flow rate with 15 microns ultimate vacuum
- ¾ HP DC motor
- Weighs 24 lbs.
- Patented lightest weight pump
- RunQuick™ Oil Change System offers on-the-fly oil changes in seconds
- Backlit oil reservoir – allows you to view the condition of your oil and system
- Extra oil bottle storage
- Port Sizes: (1) 1/4”, (2) 3/8”, (1) 1/2” for easy hose connections
- Sturdy base stays upright
- Small footprint – 1,346 cubic inches
- Quarter-turn gas ballast with LED indicator
- Convenient, removable cord storage
- Error messages: indicate wrong power source or other errors
Clearly view your oil.
Since clean oil matters, the VPX7 features a large oil reservoir window to give you an instant indicator of the condition of your oil and system. It also features our RunQuick™ Oil Change System that lets you change oil without powering down and without losing vacuum. You won’t make a mess. Our new removable oil window makes it easy to clean and easy to see operational lights regarding gas ballast and cold start.
Light but still tough.
We designed the VPX7 to handle the demands of any job site. It’s light enough to be carried anywhere and its extra-wide base means it won’t tip or spill oil once you get it there. Also, it has four in-line ports, so you’ll have plenty of room for running multiple hoses without tangles or clutter.
Pick up your VPX7 right now.
• (1) VPX7 10 CFM Vacuum Pump
• (2) 8 oz. oil
• (1) Appropriate plug based on country
- Flow Rate: 10CFM
- Oil Capacity: 8oz (237mL)
- Oil Compatibility: Fieldpiece Vacuum Pump Oil (Highly refined and optimized for proper sealing and lubrication)
- Fieldpiece part numbers: OIL8X3, OIL32, OIL128
- Oil Backlight: Blue LED
- Oil Drain: Ball valve
- Port Sizes: (1) 1/4”, (2) 3/8”, (1) 1/2”
- Compressor: Rotary vane, two stage
- Motor: 3/4 HP Brushless DC
- RPM: 2500
- Power Source: 120 VAC @ 60 Hz 1 phase
- Nominal Current Draw: 6.0 AAC
- Ultimate Vacuum at Input Ports: 15 microns
- Dimensions: 7.9 inch x 11.7 inch x 16.0 inch (201 mm x 296 mm x 406 mm)
- Weight: 24 lb / 10.9 kg
- Operating Environment: 30°F to 122°F (-1.1°C to 50°C)