- Sensitivity better than 0.03 oz/yr (1g/a)
- Bright, LCD screen with easy-to-see bar graphs and numeric readings
- 18-hour USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Detects all HFC, CFC, HCFC, HFO and blends
- Flashing lighted tip, multiple alarms, and numerical leak size indicator
- Manual or automatic zeroing
- Great performance on R410A
One-of-a-kind by design.
Since it’s a Fieldpiece, the DR58 Heated Diode Refrigerant Leak Detector is full of the features you need. It’s also designed to handle the abuse that most leak detectors can’t with an impact resistant IP54-certified body that fits easily in your hand.
Clearly see even the smallest leak.
Sniffing leaks at less than 0.03 oz/yr (1g/a), the DR58 detects all HFC, CFC, HCFC, HFO and blended refrigerants with superior sensitivity at detecting R410A refrigerant. On the DR58’s new, bright backlit LCD screen you’ll see easy-to-read bar graphs, numeric readings and customizable dual alarms. No more guessing about what’s leaking. Also, it can both automatically and manually zero to refrigerant gas concentrations giving you total control.
Detects faster. Lasts longer.
The DR58 boasts an 18-hour battery life that’ll last longer than you will on the job site. Yes, it’s built to perform. Soap bubble solutions can take several minutes to form visible bubbles and messy UV dyes can take several hours to travel through a running system.
Every feature you’ll love:
- Ruggedized and IP54-certified body
- Compact to fit in your hand
- Bright, backlit LCD screen shows bar graph and numeric readings
- Heated diode sensor 300 hour life, typical
- Dual audible and visual alarms – turn the beep on or off when you want
- LED lighted tip and loud beep help find leaks in noisy and dark environments
- 18-hour USB rechargeable battery – work all day and all night on one charge
- Numerical Leak Size Indicator with Bar Graph
- Non-conductive, sturdy probe stays where you want it
- Weighs less than a pound
- Full control – Automatic Zero, Manual Zero and Mute functions
- Works on A2L Refrigerants
Put the DR58 in your bag today.
- (1) Heated Diode Refrigerant Leak Detector – DR58
- (5) Replacement Filtered Tips – RFT6
- (1) Blow-Molded Case
- (1) Heated Diode Sensor – RHD1
- Sensor Type: Heated diode
- Sensor Life: 300 hours typical
- Sensitivity Levels: High, medium, low (selectable)
- Maximum Sensitivity: 0.03 oz/yr (1g/a), stationary; 0.1 oz/yr (3g/a), in motion
- Detection Feedback: Red tip LED, LCD bar graph, LCD digits, beeper
- Refrigerants: HFC, HCFC, CFC, HFOs, and blends
- Response Time: <1 seconds typical
- Recovery Time: <10 seconds typical
- Battery Type: 3.7 VDC (nominal) 2600mAh, non-replaceable
- Charge Time: 6 hours typical with included charger.
- Battery Life: 18 hours typical, backlight off
- Auto Power Off: 10 minutes without detection or button press
- Operating Environment: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C); < 75% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C); < 80% RH
- Weight: 14 oz (400g)
- Water Resistance: Designed to IP54
- US Patent: www.fieldpiece.com/patents